Sunday, December 2, 2012

Winter White

December 2nd and already I am in the mood for Christmas. (Ok, that actually started the day I had my first Eggnog latte.) This year is going to mean so much because I missed the last Xmas while I was in Austria, which was magical nonetheless. But now I have my family and friends to surround me and I couldn't be happier. To add to this bliss, I have finally thought of an idea for a short film that will be the centre piece of my film application! I'm beyond excited, and I wish I could reveal every detail to you, but it must be a surprise! I will give you a hint - I came up with it when I was listening to Skin of the Night by M83. Let your imagination run wild.

1,2,3,4,5,6

If you like these collages check out the blog I got the idea from: Sweet Thing
She does beautiful ones. 

And for your pre-Xmas enjoyment: 
Winter Trees by the Staves




2 comments:

  1. Are u going to post your applicatio video here?? :) i wanna see!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Yes! It will be done sometime next year!

      Delete